Are you looking for a home but feel it’s too late? Do you fear you won’t be able to buy your new home in time for the school year? It’s not too late!
- Rates are SUPER LOW!
- If real estate is all about Location, Location, Location! We’re all about Low, Low, LOW, Rates! Since the 30-year-fixed rate is near 2017 lows and rates are expected to rise in the fall, right now is the perfect opportunity that you definitely don’t want to miss out on.
- It’s FAST and EASY!
- SD Capital Funding has a 96% satisfaction rating and closing in 25 days or less, you can move into that new home just in time for the new school year. We’re just that fast!
- Waiting Could Cost You..
- By now, you’ve probably heard the FED plans to increase rates by another .25% this year. What does that mean to you? A .25% rise in interest rates could mean tens of thousands of dollars.
- Your Down Payment Can Be as Little as 1%
- A program perfect for millennials and first-time home-buyers! You come to the table with 1% and the lender offers a 2% grant to meet the minimum 3% down payment requirement.
- It’s Not Hard to Get a Loan
- With credit availability at its’ highest level since 2011, lenders are willing to take on more risk, making it easier for you to get a loan. Late credit card payments and medical collections are no longer show-stoppers on your journey to home ownership
WE’RE HERE TO HELP. As one of the nation’s fastest growing mortgage companies, we’re here to help you understand the complicated and intimidating world of mortgages. We help make things simpler while helping you save money. Ask about lender credits to pay for your closing costs!
Call Today: 855.549.7001