Here are ways to a smooth and quick loan process.
- Make sure your credit is in good shape
Check your credit score. Excellent 750+, Good 700-749, Fair 650-699, Poor 600-649.
Try to get your credit card balances below 40% of the limit
It’s best to have at least 3 open and active accounts listed on your credit report
- If you’re renting, pay by check
Having documented proof of your last 12 months of payments is often required by the lender
- Obtain proof of employment for the past 2-years
W2s and tax returns
Paystubs covering 30 days
Be prepared to explain any gaps in employment
- Avoid large deposits or withdrawals from your bank account
- Determine a down payment amount based on your available funds
- Obtain a pre-approval letter from an Independent Mortgage Professional
- Research a local real estate agent
Apply for a Pre Approval here or click the red button on the top right of this page!